How can we help?Let's talk
The Riot! - Issue 34
Welcome to our What's in YOUR Cookbook? Issue. Ever heard the old saying, “Too many cooks can spoil the stew”?
This Riot issue asks all of us this question and many more.
- Do we have the right ingredients for self-advocacy to be successful?
- What does it really take to make self-advocacy a powerful movement?
- Do the advisors run it all?
- Will the government recognize self-advocates and give us the money we need to teach and support self-advocacy?
- What skills do we have and what skills do we need to prove we are ready?
- Can you leave us alone in the kitchen or at least let us choose who we trust to mentor or guide us?