How can we help?Let's talk
Midwest Leadership Institute
The University of Delaware is bringing its week-long intensive program to the Midwest to assist leaders to transform supports for people with IDD. April 7-12, in Kansas City, Missouri, the Midwest Leadership Institute offers an opportunity for Midwest leaders to learn from each other, leading experts, self-advocates, and their families. Applications are due March 8!
The outcomes of the Midwest Leadership Institute include:
- Enhancing leadership confidence and strengths to achieve mission-focused organizational goals;
- Managing for quality services, supports, and outcomes;
- Visioning a better future and successful organizational change;
- Transitioning to an individualized service system, including fiscal and managerial implications;
- Achieving success in leadership challenges unique to the field of intellectual/developmental disabilities; and
- Developing effective measurement and quality management systems.
HSRI partners with the University of Delaware as part of the National Leadership Consortium on Developmental Disabilities.< Back